Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"King of the Moment"

What up WORLD!!! I love saying that!!! (it delivers a sense of empowerment because I feel as if im speaking to the entire human race)

Today I feel really ambitious, so I intend to knock out a few records I've been really lackadaisical about writing. I know your wondering what has occurred in my life that has altered this impassive mood I've been snagged in? Well, I'll tell you....absolutely nothing. The simple realization that everyone has they're moment and that you have to be prepared to courageously seize that Moment and Own it!!! Proprietorship of your Dreams as they come to fruition goes hand & hand with its enjoyment. Be ready to take full advantage of your success when it comes....be a Champion of your Opportunity. You work hard so that you can one day enjoy it when it comes as oppose to working through it....so I challenge you guys to be Kings & Queens of your Moment. King Me!!!

No comments: