Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Model Call at the Republic


Back at yall!!!

my older brother reminded me that i haven't blogged in a few weeks so here we go.....


First of all happy New Year to everyone. I had a enjoyable New Years me and Tunde tore DC down...Club after Club, Bottle after Bottle, Night after Night!!!! Shout out to my older brother Tunde out in Nashville. We are now in a New Year, 09 is finally here and that means its grind time for The Career Crookz Camp. We are soon to start filming my documentary and video's for the Main Event Album. We Just held the first out of 3 model calls to find the hottest video vixens for the "New Girl" Video. It was a decent turn out shout out to Kaye Thornton for putting that together. Thanks to all the gorgeous ladies that came out to support and be apart of history. In 2 weeks we will find our selves at the second call so ladies who didn't make it out Saturday lets get it in!!!!

No comments: