Sunday, January 9, 2011

Whats On My "Ta-iPod" ???



Outside of being the incredibly & seemingly underrated talented Recording Artist/Song Writer you all have come to know as "Tai Slumz" I am also a avid listener of quite a few genre's. I've always been a fan before anything else....and that position has always worked as a double edge sword in my life. Because I'm such a judgemental & picky person in regards to my personal musical selection, naturally if I'm also going to create music I expect to be a fan of it. This ideology has forced me to be a perfectionist at my own craft (DEATH to the WACK RAPPERS!!!). However alot you might be interested to know what I listen to when I'm not working.
I titled my Go 2 List simply as "Tai's Music" and I try to keep it fresh as well as eclectic so I tend to add and delete music from it almost daily. Some Music has actually earned a Main Stay in this Play list though and they should be proud to have created such timeless art.

So here is some of the tunes on my playlist.




It Ends Tonight - All-American Rejects

When the heart calls out - All American Rejects

Grenade - Bruno Mars

Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars

Kush F. Snoop Dogg & Akon - Dr. Dre (Detox)

Take Your Girl f. Lil Wayne - Drake (Heartbreak Drake)

Closer 2 My Dreams f. Adreena - Drake (Heartbreak Drake)

Find Your Love - Drake Thank Me Later

Fear - Drake (So Far Gone)

Show Me a Good Time - Drake (Thank Me Later)

Thank Me Now - Drake (Thank Me Later)

Do It All - Drake (Young Sweet Jones)

Ready for you - Drake (Young Sweet Jones)

Still Got It - Drake (Young Sweet Jones)

You Know You Know - Drake (Young Sweet Jones)

Greatness - Drake (Young Sweet Jones)

All I Know - f. Ric Atari Drake

Paris Morton Music - Drake

Zone - Drake

9AM IN DALLAS FREESTYLE - Drake

Best I Ever Had f. Nicki Minaj - Drake

You Be Killin Em - Fabolous (There Is No Competition 2)

Throw it in the bag f. Drake - Fabolous

Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida

Free - Freeway (Philadelphia Freeway)

International Player - Freeway (The Best Of Freeway)

Walk Alone - Green Day

Hold Yuh f. Nicki Minaj- Gyptian

Playing With Fire f. Mr. Hudson - N-Dubz

Replay - Iyaz

Lights Please - J. Cole (The Warm-Up)

It's Yours - J. Holiday (Round 2)

Fall for your Type f. Drake - Jamie Foxx (The Perfect Night)

Ridin' Solo - Jason Derulo (Jason Derulo)

Sky's the limit - Jason Derulo (Jason Derulo)

What If - Jason Derulo (Jason Derulo)

Encore - Jason Derulo (Jason Derulo)

Fallen - Jason Derulo (Jason Derulo)

Blind - Jason Derulo (Jason Derulo)

Whatcha Say (Acoustic) - Jason DeRulo

REMEMBER THE TITANS - Joe Budden (Mood Muzik 4)

None of That - Kajmir Royale

Monster f. Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj - Kanye West

Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen

Take U Down f. Drake - Lil Flip

Right Above It f. Drake - Lil Wanye

Bill Gates - Lil Wayne (I'm Not A Human Being)

Knockout f. Nicki Minaj - Lil Wayne (Rebirth)

Lay It Down - Lloyd

Take it off f. J.Holiday, Nicki Minaj - Lloyd

Father Time - Lloyd Banks (H.F.M. 2)

On The Double - Lloyd Banks (H.F.M. 2)

Where I'm at f. Eminem - Lloyd Banks (H.F.M. 2)

Please Don't Go - Mike Posner

In My Life (Why Oh Why) - MIMS (Guilt)

Winter's My Summer - MIMS

Be My Hustla f. J.Holiday - MIMS (Guilt)

Chasing Sunshine - MIMS (Guilt)

Oh lets do it - Mook Milli (America's Nightmare)

Right Thru Me - Nicki Minaj (Pink Friday)

Save Me - Nicki Minaj (Pink Friday)

Girlfriend - Nicki Minaj

Moment 4 Life f. Drake - Nicki Minaj (Pink Friday)

Blazin f. Kanye West - Nicki Minaj (Pink Friday)

Love Like Woe - The Ready Set (Im Alive, Im Dreaming)

Mafia Music - Rick Ross (Deeper Than Rap)

Bossy Lady feat NE-YO - Rick Ross (Deeper Than Rap)

What's My Name f. Drake - Rihanna (Loud)

Letting Go f. Nicki Minaj - Sean Kingston

Do what it do f. Casanova - Tai Slumz

Hustlin' - Tai Slumz (The Status Quo)

Roger That (freestyle) - Tai Slumz (Welcome 2 the Slumz)

Itz You f. Mook Milli - Tai Slumz (Welcome 2 the Slumz)

Whatcha Say (Remix) - Tai Slumz (Welcome 2 the Slumz)

Graduation - Tai Slumz (Welcome 2 the Slumz)

Who am I - Tai Slumz (Welcome 2 the Slumz)

Mission 4 Money f. Mook & Rich - Tai Slumz (Welcome 2 the Slumz)

Stackz on deck f. Mook Milli - Tai Slumz (Welcome 2 the Slumz)

Celebration F. Drake - Tank

Where we belong f. Tai Slumz - Thriving Ivory (Welcome 2 the Slumz)

Go Shorty Go - Travis Porter

Make It Rain - Travis Porter

Yo Side Of The Bed - TREY SONGZ (Anticipation)

Black & Yellow - Wiz Khalifa

No comments: